Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Persona Poem (In the style of Sean Urbany)

Listen up people
please
just
fuckinglistentome

I am not going to say it again
it's not fair
its just not fair for the rest of us to sit and wait for your bullshit

alright:

the mind is slowed by suckling myriad
sun princesses
lusty in their haste

no, fuck that

listen, play in Bflatminor
yes, that's right, B F L A T M I N O R
and not so fast
no, no, too slow now
dammit
count your measurements

Michael Stillwell
Michael Stillwell, your timing
just
isn't happening

I'm going to be an actor but right now
my face
just
isn't happening

and if it isn't happening
then
it isn't at all.

someone please
roll me some fucking cancer.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha oh my god the last two lines especially...you really captured the essence of sean

    ReplyDelete