Monday, February 3, 2014

Dust // Kismet

Archetype :
When I woke up drooping off your arm, after almost an hour of sleeping, my crotch ached dully and you moaned deeper into a dream. I know what it means when someone says we need to talk, but I let you say it anyway, focused on your hair and how everyone I’ve tried to love has had hair like yours. You stuck a cigarette between your lips and extended your hand above me. I let you pull me outside. We lit up. On exhale I met your eye. “I know what you’re going to say,” I said. Someone joined us. I handed him my cigarette and walked inside. Threw up bile while Katie did her make-up in the mirror beside me.

Defenestration :

You told me in the car. Dealt the blow with padded gloves. I stumbled back a little; I lose my breath sometimes, start taking it in ragged heaves. You touched my breasts, you bastard. I turned the music up so you couldn’t hear my pulse gain pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment