Wednesday, July 11, 2012


- eventually it will all have to go
I thought to myself, rounding the corner of a school where the ghost of children's laughter still lingered in fiveoclock hallways.

- i want to listen forever
I had gotten lost inside a very small forest, unfocused because I couldn't find my way out of Yosemite, growing in my head. Ceders cropped up like locusts in the gardens of believers.

- but
Walking home on the dirt path behind the cabin house that stuck out like a sore thumb among haciendas reigning the cul-de-sac, I knew something was terribly wrong with me. I peered into the window of the dirty cabin to find dust floating, still, in filtered light. Here there was no echoing laughter, only the entity of cheap tabacco and spilt beer.

- eventually it will all have to go
When the mortician splits me open he will understand how I felt, looking through the cabin window.



2 comments:

  1. this is really beautiful!! i found your blog via instagram! kinda weird, but you should totally check mine out, not as good as yours, but an attempt and tell me how I'm doing. once again thanks for the beauty.

    stay bright!!

    ReplyDelete