Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Things I need to do:
-Study history
-History terms
-Playlist for Tyce
-Sew romper
-ADs and acticle
-English 110 make- up quiz
-Get notebook from Harry
Things I want to do:
Finish stick module-
Record new song-
Type/ organize poems-
Buy film-
Photo collage for Nik-

Almost all work finished and time to be creative. I want to paint and sew and write long into the dark hours. Send letters to everyone I love and apologize to them. 
I find myself able to open my heart fully
And love my friends
And love my family
And love the strangers who drop in and out of this plane. 
These are tangent lines; 
If we've intersected, I'd already die for you.

A Side Note: This is one thing I have never understood: The phrase "I would die for you."
I've heard it so many times and have come to recognize it as a symbol of affection, but it always made me curious. You see, I would jump in front of a bullet for anyone I've ever spoken to. Not because I hate my life, but because it holds no value in my opinion.
As twisted and cold as I may be sometimes, I see everyone's existence as greater than mine. 
Now, "I would kill for you" is a different story entirely. I have met only two people to which this applies, and have heard it only from my parents' mouths.
It is an interesting way to think, I think. 
Consider it family values.





No comments:

Post a Comment